Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Back!


I turned the big 30! Jason and Sarra were there to celebrate and also got engaged that weekend.

We haven't had the internet since October so I haven't posted for a while. Life's been pretty busy since we moved to OTown. Bob got another promotion at work. He is now the Visuals Editor at the newspaper! He's big time now! He is a little stressed about it, but likes being back with his people in the photo dept.

I am still workin at the airport. We've been on a few trips to visit friends, but I have been more interested in gardening. For my Bday I told Bob all I wanted was for him to build me a garden bed. So I have planted strawberries, salad greens, peas, tomatos, onions, and a few different peppers. I'll have to see how much room they take up. But it is fun to see the little lettuce and pea plants pop out of the ground. I know I am a total geek!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY NATALIE! How the heck are you? You need to email me sometime - snuffy770@comcast.net.

Stephanie (Cook) Jones

The Hartle's said...

I'm so glad your back online! I miss you! p.s. I knew that you loved your uniform!

The Hartle's said...

I'm so glad your back online! I miss you! p.s. I knew that you loved your uniform!

Amie said...

Nat! I'm excited to see your back to posting...we'd love to see pics of your garden. I love our garden as well. Amie